Sunday, February 2, 2014

Walking around Madrid (1)

        Todays post is about my visit to Madrid this last days. I was really excited with this trip because I wanted to go to Madrid for a very long time, but most important because I wanted to visit two really good friends that I have there and are a very important part of my everyday.



          I landed on Wednesday and after a lots of hugs and laughts they started showing me Madrid and I really liked the city, there are so many  nice places to visit. Today I'm sharing some of the pictures from my first two days with Paula. The weather was crazy, sunny and windy during the morning and cloudy with rain in the afternoon. As you can see we walked around Madrid the whole day and at the end we were so exhausted that the only thing we were able to do was talk talk and talk. 

 Paula and me at Plaza mayor 

 Opera 

 Palacio real


 Catedral de la Almudena



 Plaza España

 Templo de Debod


Handbag: Massimo Dutti
Coat: ZARA
Boots: Steve Madden
Skirt: MANGO
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment