Sunday, November 16, 2014

99% COMPLETED

        Today I’m finally able to talk about a project in which I’ve been working for several weeks now and that I’m very excited to share with all of you. I’m going to start writing some post about brands that have been born and raised up in Barcelona by young and creative people who now, are sharing their experiences with me and the blog.  The reason why I’m doing this is because I love it and I want to inspire as many people as I can to persecute the things they like and who knows, maybe to start their own brand.



           This picture is from this morning while we were shooting some pictures for EmTwo. 






    These are some of the brands that are going to appear during the next weeks. As you can see this projects goes a little further than just fashion brands. I hope you are going to enjoy reading as much as I enjoy working on it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, how exciting congrats! Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete