Thursday, February 13, 2014

Put some sparkles in your life

        A few posts ago I wrote about how much I like to do different combinations with all my clothes, mixing prints, textures... I started doing this a few month ago because it's a way to reuse a bunch of clothes that other ways I would only use a few times. This is the case f this shorts with sparkles that I bought a few seasons ago and that I've only used them a few times to go out, but the other day I decided to wear them during the day and well, this outfit is the result of my experiment. 




Handbag: MANGO
Shorts: Forever21
Sweater: Urban outfitters
Necklace: Forever21

     Today I went for lunch to one of my favorite restaurants in Sant Cugat called LABARRA, I really recommend you to go there if you are around town.






No comments:

Post a Comment