Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sunglasses time

            As I have blue eyes, I can't live without sunglasses. I always have a pair of sunglasses with me, I doesn't matter if it's winter or summer, sunny or cloudy, I never know when I'm going to need them. That's also why it's such a big deal for me to find sunglasses that I like, well that I like, that the quality of the glasses is good, that I don't look weird with them and a bunch of more things. It took me more that a year to find ones that work with all my expectations. 




             I like this one because it's classy but actual at the same time. I can combine them with everything and I haven't seen much people wearing them. I wasn't very sure about the color because they have the same model in black and a few more colors but I decided this was the best one for the everyday. 



LOEWE

No comments:

Post a Comment