Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The perfect winter day

      Today is one of those cold and sunny winter days that you have to go outside and enjoy the weather and the fresh air. That's why this morning after a very nice breakfast I went for a walk around the city with some friends. It feels so good to have some free time and be able to do all those little things that I love to do but I usually don't have time. Tomorrow I'm going to Paris and I'll try to write a few posts from there, I'm so excited that I'm finally able to visit this amazing city. If you have any recommendation let me know!









Coat: ZARA
Handbag: Massimo Dutti
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Boots: UGG


1 comment:

  1. I love your coat, so classy! It looks lovely there.

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete