Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Smells like summer

              The fact that summer is almost here is a fact that everybody knows, but that doesn't mean that it really feels like. Until a few days ago I was still feeling that it was more like March instead of June, but things changed the morning I woke up and while I was having breakfast I saw that the backyard had turned from green into white. The jasmine flowers have arrived and for me that's the signal that summer is here.





           I couldn't hold the impulse of putting on one of my latest and favorite acquisitions and take some pictures outside. I saw this blouse a few weeks ago and since the first moment I knew that it was a must have for this summer. What I like the most of it is the color and shape, it just fits with everything. In this occasion I combine it with some basic jeggins, nude sandals and a silver necklace. 




Blouse: Zara
Jeggins: Bershka
Sandals: Jessica Simpson

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, the flowers in the backround are gorgeous! I am so happy summer is just right around the corner, it's by far the best season!

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also so happy that summer is here,is my fav season ! And cute outfit :D x
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete