Friday, January 10, 2014

Wild denim

      One of the most popular trends this season is the combination of different kinds of textures and prints, combinations that usually we wouldn't do but that they actually look good. I really like this trend because it's a way to create different outfits with the clothes that we already have, but in a way that they look completely different.




              Today I decided to combine my denim shirt with this animal print foulard that I usually only wear with dark clothes. I really like the combination and I think that I'm going to start doing more combinations like this, will see what happens!! I hope you have a great weekend, mine is going to be surrounded by engineering books!! 

Shirt: ZARA
Foulard: Mango
Jeans: Bershka
Boots: ASH
Handbag: BIBA



No comments:

Post a Comment