Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Finals & sales

       For many people yesterday was an important day. For those who are fashion lovers it was the beginning of sales (probably one of the craziest days of the year).  But it was also an important day to many students because it was the beginning of the final exams! In my case, my day was important because of the both things! Unfortunately exams go first and that's also the reason why I haven't been able to upload the blog during this last days, I've spent all my time studying studying and studying engineering. And this is how it's going to be until the end of this month. 




      The outfit that I chose yesterday for my important day was an all in black outfit (dress+tights+coat), combined with a green foulard to add some color and my favorite shoes from  this season. Now it's time to go back to my study. 


Coat: CocoNut
Dress: H&M
Foulard: old
Shoes: C·doux
Handbag: Carolina Herrera


No comments:

Post a Comment