Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bye Bye 2013, Hello 2014!

             Day 1. New chapter. New year. New post. I bet you all had an awesome night last night, mine was great. I feel so blessed that I've been able to start the year surrounded by my friends and the people I love. Last year I was far away from home, and thanks to that, this new years eve was more especial than usually. Probably the bet thing is that we didn't plan anything until yesterday afternoon, you know, sometimes the best plans are those that you didn't plan.




        For dinner we did some racclette and afterwards we went to a friends house to make the count down for the New year, in Spain we always eat 12 grapes during the last minute of the year. It's always a big challenge but it is also a fun way to start the year. I hope you all had a good start of the year and thank you for making this blog possible! 




Dress: Zara
Necklace: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a really great New Years! I love the dress you wore. The shimmer in it is so festive. Thanks for stopping by my blog. So sorry it's taken me so long to check yours out, but I'd love to follow each other and stay connected! Just started following you : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete