Thursday, December 12, 2013

TUNESDAY

           I don't think I could live without music. I need it on my day a day. Every time that I put my headphones on it's a small break, a moment for relax. I listen to music when I wake up, when I go for a walk or a run, while I'm working out, when I'm writing... A simple song can change my mood. It helps me to keep calm when I'm freaking out, but it also gives me a lot of energy when I'm a little bit down. How it happens? I don't know, but I know how music makes me feel and that's why I decided to write about it today. I like all kinds of music, I like to combine them. That's why I have a little bit of everything in my Ipod, and I couldn't tell you which one is my favorite style of music or song.




           So here you have some of my favorite tracks that I've been listening for the last couple of weeks. As I've been a little bit stress out most of them are what I would call "energy music" that I use to listen while I go for a run. I hope you like them!!








PS: Let me know which are your favorite songs, I'll love to listen to all of them. I'm always looking for new music!

No comments:

Post a Comment