Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas market in Bremen

    It feels so good to be back in Germany after such a long time away from my second home. Right now I'm spending a long weekend here inBremen with my family. Doing all tthis German things that I missed so much!




       This morning I went to the Christmas market, and I had such a good time there that we spent the whole day, well until it got dark that was at 5 pm. Everything was very nice decorated with all the Christmas ornaments, and of course I got some more Christmas presents. The best moment was when after a few hours walking around I got some hot drink tthat I still don't know what it was, but it felt great! Here you have some pictures from today!






      And of course, here's the picture with the musicians of Bremen. Now it's time to spend some family time! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment